Utility Analytics 301
Utility Analytics 301: Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics for Power Systems & Smart Grid
The course provides background information, real-world development experience, and in-depth discussions of big data analytics and machine learning in power systems and smart grid. The value, velocity, volume, and variety of big data in smart grid will be discussed. The basics of machine learning algorithms such as unsupervised learning, supervised learning, reinforcement learning algorithms, graphical learning, and generative models will be covered and taught. Important real-world applications of big data analytics and machine learning in transmission system, distribution system, and electricity market will be presented and discussed.
Utility Analytics 301
Utility Analytics 301: Creating Citizen Data Scientists!
- Understand how to assess the business value of machine learning and big data analytics in smart grid
- Identify important machine learning and big data applications in smart grid
- Master the skills of big data management and processing
- Explain and illustrate machine learning algorithms
- Develop big data applications in smart grid
- Apply machine learning algorithms to solve problems in transmission system, distribution system and electricity market
This course is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Electric, combination utility, software provider, consulting company, proprietary trading firms, independent system operator.
- Engineers, data analysts, data scientists, business analysts, and managers.
- Distribution Planning, Distribution Engineering, Distribution Operators, Transmission Planning, Transmission Engineering, Transmission Operations, Customer Service.
No prior knowledge of machine learning and big data analytics or certification required.
Regular Pricing: $895
Regular Pricing: $1095
Regular Pricing: $1895
Regular Pricing: $2395
Not a UAI member and interested in learning more? Contact our Membership Team!
UAI Utility Membership is at the organizational level and is designed to aid utilities looking to realize desired business outcomes using analytics. Membership benefits are centered around an experience that allows utility members to share insights, knowledge and practical application techniques.
UAI Utility Membership allows everyone with a stake in analytics to take the lead, get involved and start their journey to become a smarter utility analytics professional.
Meet The Instructor
University of California, Riverside